Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Live LOST Chat w/The Washington Post (12/10/09)!



I am very honored to be the guest tomorrow for The Lost Hour: Season 3 Review with Jen and Liz, The Washington Post's excellent Lost columnists!

Join us on Thursday, December 10 at 3pm ET for a live online chat about the S3 finale ("Through the Looking Glass") for the Rewatch, the S5 DVD release and S6 possibilities. 

Here are the details; you may submit your questions/comments/theories in advance of or during the chat, and I hope you can log on and join us tomorrow!

-Jo

2 comments:

MJCarp said...

Just missed it LIVE, but read through through transcript. A pleasure as always. Lotto

The Calandro's LiHD Blog said...

This was awesome today! I was lucky enough to get to follow live (and even got one of my questions answered!). I think you should have your own call in/write in show for season 6!