Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reader Feedback


I received a great email from a reader (through my cousin Josh, who is in the lead for the Lost contest by the way), and it is frame-worthy. Without getting into the details, I thought I'd just post a response.

Dear Neal -

Thank you for your heartfelt note. I was both touched and entertained by your enthusiasm. I had no idea that you (or anyone else for that matter) cared how frequently I posted new Lost entries, especially during the Season 4 hiatus. I will make a concerted effort to write more often, expound upon theories and keep you updated with Lost news. I appreciate your fervor and support.

When I come to NYC (hopefully in the fall), I shall buy you a drink or seven.

Your dedicated Lost blogger,

Jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you do a little post reminder of the date when LOST returns...I know its all sorts of shameful that I dont know when that is!

Please let me keep visiting your site anyways!