Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do I hear 4 8 15 16 23 42?

Hello, Lost friends! It has been far too long since I have posted on this site. Because I've been tumblr-ing. And TVsquad-ding. And TVovermind-ing. And Alcatraz-ing.


But I return for an excellent reason, the details of which I am not quite ready to reveal. It involves Lost memorabilia, and a charity that is very close to my heart right now. To give you a hint, here is a piece from my personal collection that will be up for grabs:




The tremendously generous Jorge Garcia has once again kindly signed a few items for me, specifically for the cause. He and Beth are, quite simply, awesome human beings. 


Interested in more? 


Stay tuned. And thank you for continuing to do so, long after The End.


Namaste,
Jo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will, quite simply, DIE if I won that. But I will be dying with a smile frozen eternally on my face!!!!!!! (In my DHARMA jumpsuit and a DHARMA casket, of course)

Zort70 said...

Thanks Jo for an opportunity to do good and get some cool LOST stuff.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jo! You have the best ideas! And I agree that Jorge & Beth are just wonderful - they are so willing to share with the fans and we appreciate it! Saw Jorge last night on Mr.Sunshine (DVR) & loved it! Can't wait to watch his new show when it comes out :D

the flour child said...

man o day - it feels good just to be back on this blog!! :) looking forward to updates.