Sunday, November 9, 2008

LOST Season 5 Premiere Date Confirmed

(image: ABC, source: TheODI)

This is old news by now to many, but I would be failing my duties as a Lost blogger if I didn't post it.

Season 5 of LOST begins on Wednesday, January 21, 2009:
  • 8pm-9pm: Recap show
  • 9pm-10pm: Episode 5.1, "Because You Left"
  • 10pm-11pm: Episode 5.2, "The Lie"
So we have just over two months to re-watch Season 4 (the DVD set comes out on December 9 in the U.S.) and start theorizing all over again.

YES!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I don't suppose you know when they will show it in the UK? Last season there was a 10 day delay and I don't think I could cope with that again lol

Prison Break is aired the day after the US airs it so hopefully they can do the same with Lost. Here's hoping :)

The Four Week Vegan said...

I am so excited! I am going to get season 4 for Christmas with my bday money I will get just days before the release. The kids are really enjoying season 2 and I am loving seeing them again. Woo-hoo! We will be totally primed for the new season come 1/21/09.

Capcom said...

Oh boy! :-D

Cricket said...

You say this will air on a Wednesday? Is that a permanent move, or is it just for the first installment, moving back to Thursday at it's previous time?

Jo said...

Emzi - I'm sorry, I do not know when Season 5 premieres in the UK but if I hear anything I'll let you know!

Cricket - Yes, ABC has moved LOST back to Wednesday nights at 9pm, according to their midseason 2009 schedule.