Monday, June 2, 2008

LOST Finale Parties: Ours & His

I attended a great finale party last Thursday, sponsored in part by Dharma Water and Charlie, Kate and Jack. It was quite an experience watching that episode unfold with a group of people who share similar fervor for the show. Thank goodness they had TiVO, because we had to pause after reacting to the many jaw-dropping moments.

But I had no idea the lengths that some people go to...

Huge kudos to Matt R. for his serious dedication to Lost. Check out his blog, where you can view his very cool and creative finale party invites, as well as photos of guests' Lost costumes and Matt's detailed props. I am both jealous of and inspired by all of it. Nicely done.

2 comments:

Matt Roeser said...

ha! thanks jo! it's my favorite time of year planning a LOST party. i can't wait to see what next year brings!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool. I'll have to host Lost parties for my friends next year.