Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Episode 3 Blog - Friday Night


Long before I found out that LOST was returning to the air on Thursday nights, we had theatre tickets for Valentine's Day. So, I will be watching tomorrow night's episode on Friday and then posting theories and thoughts later that night after work. So don't forget to come back and visit me here over the weekend!

I appreciate your patience.

By the way, look at that photo of Juliet and Jack from last season's finale. Notice the body language. Yes, she surprised him with a smooch, but if Kate were in that proximity, his hands would have been on her face or in her hair at this point.

But I'm sure that most would agree that there are worse places to be than dead center of a love triangle between Kate and Juliet. Lucky Doc.

Happy Commercial Heart Holiday.

No comments: