Monday, May 23, 2011

One Year Later: Reflections on the LOST Series Finale



When the Washington Post asked me what I would change about the LOST series finale, only one aspect came to mind (and my opinion has not changed since The End). You can read about it here, along with responses from Damon Lindelof, Jeff Jensen, DocArzt and others!


I was also honored to have been interviewed by MTV, along with fellow Lost analysts Erika O (LongLiveLocke) and Anil K (The ODI), as we addressed our thoughts about the series finale one year later! Below is the video, and here is the entire article


If you're interested to read my initial analysis of the finale after it first aired last year, here is part 1 and part 2


Don't forget to join us for a live LOST chat tonight! You can participate on this site or on DocArzt's site at 6pm PST/9pm EST, and further details are in the post above this one. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your page in 2013. But I bet you had SO much fun after each episode of LOST. Wish I was there!